Nobody asked me to prom, so I took my calculator.
Pics or it didn’t happen
His name is T.I.
He brought me flowers.
Obligatory outdoor photos.
Here I am, introducing him to friends.
A close-up shot of his dashing visage.
My principal talked about it in his weekly email, but he got it wrong. That tux was some damn fine imported silk.
- Mom: "oh, did you know that your cousin got into summer college in columbia?"
- Me: "I got an email for that you have to pay $5,000, and i hate when you compare me to people, mom especially her stop it"
- Mom: "why not? You should use her as an example!"
- Little brother: " it'sokay Didi, you got accepted into a college! I can't even do that!
- Omg. <3
Are whales the pandas of the ocean?
- Me: *enters into the team locker after winning the swim meet*
- Girls from other team: *are standing making a tunnel* WELCOME TO THE GIRL's CLUB
- some Asian girl: I like eggs
- ha Ha HAHAHA!